Under the State of Illinois’ mandatory closures, The Dispensary is deemed an “Essential Business”. Currently, we have no plans on closing our doors but will evaluate the situation daily. The health and safety of our staff and patients is our top priority.
The Dispensary Fulton is currently open for patients only, during our normal business hours (M-Sa from 11am – 7pm)
At The Dispensary Fulton, the health and wellness of our patients is the primary focus. We’ve implemented precautions to prevent the spread of disease such as coronavirus. As the risk increases, we urge all patients to follow general good principals regarding hand washing and limiting in-person interactions. This is especially important for all persons entering the dispensary facility due to the patients with compromised immune systems that also require medical cannabis products. Please be considerate and follow best practices. As we have for all of 2020, The Dispensary Fulton is ONLY serving registered medical patients.
For your assurance and following updated regulations from IDFPR for dispensary operations, we have also implemented the below protocols for sanitation at the dispensary facility. We urge all patients to utilize our ONLINE PRE-ORDER system to limit time spent in the facility, especially those patients at high-risk. You are also welcome to call us at (815) 208-7701 to make arrangements for special circumstances. For all patients visiting the dispensary:
- Please press both your Drivers License (or State ID) and Medical Cannabis Card against the glass for our front desk agent to verify.
- Please maintain 6 ft between yourself and our staff or other patients shopping in the store. Front desk staff may ask you to wait in your car until an open register is available.
- If you’re showing any Flu like symptoms, please refrain from visiting the store. If you must visit the store, please wear a complimentary mask available in the front vestibule.
- When possible, place an ONLINE PRE-ORDER to minimize your time in the dispensary.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer and masks will be available in the front vestibule for patients.
- ** Please note we will be limiting our lobby to patients and people who need application assistance at this time. We will ask friends and family of patients to wait in their vehicles. Thank you for your understanding. **
The Dispensary is taking all precautionary sanitizing measures to ensure the health and safety of both its staff and its patients. Tablets, door handles, and workstations are being disinfected with sanitizing wipes after each transaction to minimize the spread of germs. All staff will be required to wear gloves during their shift, which will be changed between each customer interaction. Staff members will be required to wash their hands with antibacterial soap every 30 minutes during their shift.
Our patients’ safety is a top priority for our staff. If there is anything we can do to make your visit with us more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to ask.