The Governor has extended the Shelter in Place order through May 31st. To best protect our patients and staff from COVID-19, The Dispensary will utilize the below Curbside Pickup procedures when serving patients while the Shelter in Place order is in effect, currently anticipated through May 31st, 2020.
- Visit www.thedispensaryfulton.com/pre-order/ to place an online order.
- Patients are to restrict the number of persons in their vehicle to themselves and a caregiver or spouse.
- Pull into the parking lot of The Dispensary Fulton, a staff member will come out to verify your patient information and status. Please do not exit your vehicle. An employee will greet you at your vehicle upon arrival.
- Please press both your state identification and medical card against the glass when being greeted by an employee. TDF staff will not come in contact with anyone besides handling the exchange of currency.
- Only roll down your window far enough to communicate and pass money to an employee.
- TDF staff will retrieve your order from the store and return with your medical products. At that time, please open the trunk of your vehicle. All curbside orders will be placed in the trunk of the vehicle. If you do not have a trunk, we will place the order in your truck bed. Please wait for our staff to leave before exiting your vehicle to retrieve the product.
- Patients will be limited to one online order per day. Please make sure your order is accurate and complete before submitting.
- We ask that all patients take these guidelines seriously. With the increased number of COVID – 19 cases in our area, we are taking all precautions in order to stay open.
- In rare occasions we can assist disabled patients further, such as patients that are blind, hearing impaired, or have no access to online resources. For these patients, please give us a call to place a pre-order. Orders will only be taken by phone and in person in special circumstances.