Click the image below to view our full menu on Leafly.
The Dispensary Fulton now offers an Online Ordering system for our patients!
Please use the form below to submit your Online Order request, and take advantage of our Fast Lane. Type in your patient information, the quantities and products desired, and click the plus and minus sign to add and remove entries. When finished, please make sure everything is correct and click Submit at the bottom of the page. We’ll make sure to have your order packed and ready to go upon your arrival.
With the Fast Lane, skip the queue by allowing us to prepack your order. By preparing your medicine in advance, we can continue to offer the high quality, personalized experience you’re used to for new and inquiring patients, as well as provide a speedy service to the well seasoned and informed patient at an extra register reserved just for Online Orders. For those that know what they want, and know they want to be in and out, we’re here to help make your life easier while still giving all patients the time and attention that they deserve to better their health and make well informed decisions about their treatment options.
Please be aware:
- Online Orders are taken for the same day only. We cannot hold products overnight.
- Patients are still required to bring their medical cannabis card and government issued picture ID for any purchase.
- Please let us know if your plans change. No call/no show and other abuse of the system may result in losing online ordering privileges.
- For Caregivers: Please use your patient’s name and QP number when submitting an online order using the form below.
- Online Order requests are subject to inventory availability and your state issued 14 day limit. If there’s a problem with the order submitted or something is unclear, we’ll let you know via the contact method you requested. Be sure to check the menu below, as it is updated according to medicine availability each day.
- Additional items cannot be added to Online Orders once you’ve arrived in the store. If you make a mistake and want to add something prior to coming in, please feel free to submit another request for additional items, or simply give us a call to clarify. If you wish to add on additional items after arriving at the store, that is no problem; however, you will have to enter the normal queue if applicable.